Friday, September 24, 2010

Talk of the Taters

We dug up a couple hundred pounds of potatoes a couple of weeks ago, and my niece Kayla gathered all of the "potatoes with personality" and put them in a bucket for me. They have been sitting in the produce fridge ever since, and as I went to retrieve the neglected pears also sitting there, I spied them with my little eye!

They are so cute.

They are almost human.

And I need your help in giving them names. There's a name associated with each one, which I put below each picture as to not screw with your thoughts, but my question for this psychotherapy session is....

What do you see in the 'tato??

So.... without any further ado, here are the taters...


Tater #1


"Sitting Dog"



Tater #2

"I Have No Clue"



Tater #3

"The Mouth"

 Tater #4
"Rubber Ducky"



Tater #5
"Bulbous-Nosed Man with a Distinguished Brow"



Tater #6

"Rubber Ducky Reincarnate" or "Laying Dog"



Tater #7



"The Hand" 
Dun dun dun duuuuuuun...



Tater #7
"Sloth?" or "Winnie the Pooh"



Tater #8
"Snoopy"



Tater #9
 
"Little Lamb"



And a family of taters...  or ducks. I can't decide. 

4 comments:

  1. The last pic is of me (mommaduck) with my three little ducklings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha! I like the one with the "distinguished brow"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! The "distinguished brow" one made me giggle! The whole post is cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the names! I totally see the them!! lol Tater #2 reminds me of is Jim Henson had "rock" people or talking puppet anything without a "face" (just a mouth) lol

    ReplyDelete