Monday, February 7, 2011

The Daily Food Log



I keep a Daily Food Log. I started this when I found out I was pregnant with Bubs, and it's been a huge help! Not only does it make me accountable so I don't eat junk, but it helps me keep track of what I eat so I get enough servings of each of the food groups.

When I first started using these forms, the first things I realized were that a) I did a lot of snacking without noticing, and b) I was eating adequately in all areas except vegetables! I love vegetables! So I fixed it.

The other really great thing about using these is that I can keep track of my water intake, which is really important while you're pregnant, and even more important while you're breastfeeding! 

Even if you don't stick with this program for more than a month, it's a great way to get into the habit of eating right. So try it!

If you missed the previous link to the Food Logs I designed, here it is again: Laura's Food Log.

Happy Eating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment